Contango Oil and Gas Company
Chad Roller, PhD, currently serves as Senior Vice President and Chief Technical Officer at Contango Resources. Prior to Contango, he served as President and Chief Operating Officer of the general partner for Mid-Con Energy Partners, LP. Additional experience includes multiple roles at Royal Dutch Shell including Advisor to the Chief Petroleum Engineer, Business Planner, Deepwater Exploration Support, and Petroleum Engineer. Chad Roller received his PhD from Rice University and Master of Science and Bachelor of Science degrees from the University of Oklahoma.
- B.Sc., Computer Engineering, University of Oklahoma
- M.Sc., Electrical Engineering, University of Oklahoma
- PhD, Electrical Engineering, Rice University
- Member Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE)
- Member of the SPE IOR Conference Committee