Chemical Tracers, Inc.
President and founder of Chemical Tracers, Inc. Forty-three years’ experience in oil and gas exploration and production in technical service company sector. Extensive experience in laboratory and field research and development work. Fourteen years’ experience as owner-operator of an oilfield in Wyoming. Thirty years’ experience as general manager of small start-up technical service companies.
- B.S., Chemistry, Northeast Louisiana State College, 1971.
- M.S., Analytical Chemistry, Northeast Louisiana University, 1972.
- Industrial Affiliate and regular presenter during Chemical EOR annual review meetings, Department of Petroleum and Geosystems Engineering, University of Texas, Austin Texas
- President, Founder, Chemical Tracers, Inc., Laramie, Wyoming
- Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) - Member
- Technical Reviewer for SPE Reservoir Evaluation & Engineering - Reservoir Engineering