Dr. Robertson is a petroleum engineer with reservoir engineering experience from the laboratory to the field. He is a licensed Professional Engineer (petroleum) and has written and presented over 30 papers at industry symposia and conferences. His areas of expertise include enhanced oil recovery, coalbed methane, CO2 sequestration, reservoir simulation, economic and technical feasibility studies, and research and development. Eric has over 25 years of experience in the industry with Baker Hughes-GE as EOR Technical Manager, Shell International E&P as Sr. Reservoir Engineer, Idaho National Laboratory as Program Manager/Principal Investigator, and Dell Technologies. As an innovator, he has received 5 patents for his work over the years.
- B.S. Petroleum Engineering, University of Wyoming, Laramie, WY
- M.S. Petroleum Engineering, University of Wyoming, Laramie, WY
- Ph.D. Petroleum Engineering, Colorado School of Mines, Golden, CO
- Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE), Member
- SPE’s Engineering Professionalism Committee and U.S. Engineering Registration Subcommittee, Member