Mr. Whitman has a degree in Petroleum Engineering from the University of Wyoming and over 30 years experience in the oil and gas industry. His professional career includes both offshore and onshore experience in reservoir engineering and business development. He has an extensive background in enhanced oil recovery principles and technologies and worked nearly 10 years as a private consultant in EOR and IOR projects in Wyoming, Texas and North Dakota. Mr. Whitman also has professional experience in environmental due diligence as a consultant for oil and gas acquisitions and divestitures.
- B.S., Petroleum Engineering, University of Wyoming, WY
- Applied Petroleum Technology Academy (APTA) – Midland, TX
- Independent Petroleum Association of America
- Petroleum Association of Wyoming (PAW)
- Plains CO2 Reduction Partnership (PCOR) – Energy and Environmental Research Center, The University of North Dakota, ND
- Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) – Life Time Member
- Wyoming Association of Professional Landmen (WAPL)