Visionary executive in the Natural Gas & Coal Industry with strong motivational and leadership skills backed with a solid technical background in Gas Separation Technologies along with solid and respected relationships that lead to the creation of new Natural Gas Processing & Gas Production Projects that are good for the Environment as well.
- Bachelor of Science, Engineering Fields Virginia Polytechnic Institute (VPI), 1967
- Bethlehem Steel Loop Program, 1968
- Management Program, George Washington University, 1977
- American Society of Chemical Engineers
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- American Coalbed Methane Forum