Mrs. Freye has 4 years of experience with the oil and gas industry in Wyoming. She has been involved with field mapping, prospect assessment, reservoir characterization, and preparations for WOGCC hearings. Her areas of expertise include subsurface mapping, source rock evaluation, and the sedimentology of the Cretaceous section in the Northern Plains. She is a Geologist-In-Training with the state of Wyoming.
- B.S., Energy Resource Management & Development, University of Wyoming
- M.S., Geology & Geological Engineering, South Dakota School of Mines & Technology
- American Association of Petroleum Geology
- Wyoming Geological Association
- American Institute of Professional Geologists
- Rocky Mountain Association of Geologists