Devon Energy, Retired
Chuck Peterson is recently retired from Devon Energy with nearly 40 years of experience in prospect evaluation, reservoir characterization, reserve evaluation and petroleum economics as well as field operations. Chuck most recently spent the past 18 years located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma in Devon’s Rocky Mountain group as Senior Advisor with responsibilities in Wyoming, Montana, Utah and North Dakota. He was also responsible for the identification, evaluation and implementation of the Madison CO2 project at the Beaver Creek Field and the Tensleep CO2 project in the Big Sand Draw Field, both located near Riverton, Wyoming.
- University of Kansas (BSCE)
- Industry Advisory Board for the Montana Tech Petroleum Engineering Department
- Technical Advisory Board for the Enhanced Oil Recovery Institute
- Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) - Member
- Registered Professional Engineer in Petroleum Engineering